Rizwan Khan, Principal
Rizwan Khan is a Principal at Altvia Consulting. He has held senior level business transformation roles in the past 16 years where he provided strategic consulting to executive leadership and operational management teams. In this role, he promoted process improvement, rapid results and thought leadership across the enterprise to increase productivity and enhance business results for the firm.
A few recent accomplishments include:
- Organization Transformation – Led project with the CEO and reduced organization layers from 11 to 7, and increased span of control from 3 to 6 with 4 months. Investor’s call reported savings of $45M.
- Transformation Intervention (Retirement Plan Services) – Led an intervention strategy and recovery plan that saved $40M with a projected spend of $140M. Established new set of metrics and strategy.
- Transformation (Life and Annuities) – Led the transformation effort across the entire value chain to improve sales, distribution and profitability. 2016 to 2018 plan of $35M investment to upgrade the technology
- Digital Transformation/Strategy & I.T Planning - Led a three-year, $90M project that transformed 401K business and reduced operations headcount by 15% and increased on client NPS scores of 5 points.
- Digital Transformation/Technology Execution - Led a two-year (PMO), $28M project called the Omni channel that transformed the work management system (access) and desktop for client administration.
- Business Turnaround - Led a strategy for a 401K core market segment (assets under $5M) for the retirement segment into a profitable business; headcount savings of 10% ($1.3M) and increased revenues of 15% ($3M).
Rizwan is a strategic thinker, communicator, change and innovative leader in the design and delivery of process improvement and technology solutions that drive revenue growth and maximize operational efficiencies.
Khan has a strong track record of success, both domestically and internationally, building fiscally and operationally sound organizations and establishing internal efficiencies with such notable companies as Lincoln Financial Group, Vanguard (mutual fund investments), Sprint, Eli Lilly, Proctor & Gamble and Deloitte & Touche. Khan is also a notable author and has published in Harvard Business Review, Quality Progress magazine of ASQ and Lean Management Journal. Khan has book mentions and is key note speaker in numerous industry conferences
Khan holds a master’s degree in finance from Penn State University; a master’s degree in accountancy from Kansas State University; and a bachelor’s of science degree in industrial management. In addition, he graduated from the Kellogg Management Institute of the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. Khan also completed executive education courses at Harvard, MIT and Columbia. Khan is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has a Lean Master Black Belt.
Contact Us or Make an Appointment
For answers to your questions or to schedule an appointment, please call:
Or send us an email.
News & Events
Uzma Presents on Diversity
Altvia Consulting gets its certification as a women owned business enterprise by WBENC (Women Business Enterprise National Council).
Uzma's Webinar at HCI on December 3rd
Altvia Sponsors Maryland Techcouncil CIO/CTO Event
Uzma's Weekly Blog at MassChallenge.org
More news and events.