Project Based Consulting
Often there are important projects that are never completed due to resource constraints, leaving an organization without effective employee tools, such as an Employee Handbook or job descriptions. Or it may create an undesirable situation where federal or local compliance requirements are not being met.
Our model includes design, implementation, and ongoing HR oversight and consultation, with the level of involvement based on each client’s specific needs. These engagements are led by highly experienced HR professionals.
A sample of frequently requested HR projects include:
- HR Best Practice and Compliance Audits
- Career Path and Competency Development
- Employee Feedback Surveys
- Employee Handbook Development
- Job Descriptions Audit and Development
- Performance Management System Development
- Talent Acquisition Strategy Development
- Workforce Planning
- Training and Curriculum Design
Contact Us or Make an Appointment
For answers to your questions or to schedule an appointment, please call:
Or send us an email.
News & Events
Uzma Presents on Diversity
Altvia Consulting gets its certification as a women owned business enterprise by WBENC (Women Business Enterprise National Council).
Uzma's Webinar at HCI on December 3rd
Altvia Sponsors Maryland Techcouncil CIO/CTO Event
Uzma's Weekly Blog at MassChallenge.org
More news and events.